Friday, August 4, 2017

Week 69

July 22, 2017

Good Afternoon everyone,

This week has been one for the books. On Thursday we decided to role play Noah and the Ark. Elder Menlove knocked some stuff over in the storage room and broke an old sink pipe. For a good 10 to 15 minutes we had water pouring out of that hole. Luckily nothing was really ruined or even damaged (hurrah for porcelain floors). It was indeed memorable though. I would say we had 100s of gallons on the floor on a lot of the office. Yesterday, I also got a phone call telling me that some of the missionaries in an area had no power. I had not yet been able to pay their bill, I was able to fix it later in the day but that was also very memorable.

Something I learned this week is always make time for the scriptures. If you don't, you won't find time for them. I have to make sure I read my scriptures in the morning BEFORE I get distracted with everything else. It really helps the day go better and reminds you of the greater purpose of what you do things for.

I have to get going but you guys enjoy yourselves this week,


---Elder Wood---




So this first picture is of me driving and my companion excellent backing-up skills. (just kidding this was intentional).

The next one is an amazing view of Kingston from the Redhills.

The last one is of Elder Menlove, Brother Hall, and myself. We come bearing fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment