Friday, August 4, 2017

Week 59

May 15, 2017

As everybody know it was Mother's Day yesterday, what some of you might not know is that we Video Chat home to our parents on Mother's Day. I was great to see them again and to be able to see how much my brothers have grown and change. They told me that one of the changes that has happened to me is my hairline.

Anyways, the rain tried to stop us this week, but we didn't let it happen. As the roads flooded and some paths were near impassible, we just walked different paths, following where the Spirit told us to be. We were able to make one of our recent converts very happy because of this. All of a sudden she hears a knock at her door at like 8:30 at night, and what does she see? Four soaked people bringing her a mother's day present, it was great.

I love that God lets us choose for ourselves so much. He lets us grow in wisdom and strength, and then He continues to help us. He will give us strength beyond our own if we exercise what we do have and seek after Him.

I hope to be able to talk to you all next week, its always a pleasure.


---Elder Wood---




Lets take a shortcut I said, it will be quick I said.

I convinced Elder Sutton that we could take a "shortcut" through some sugar cane fields. As you can see, we reached a point where there were no houses to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment