Friday, August 4, 2017

Week 66

July 1, 2017

Hello all,

Its weird emailing you twice in a week, but I was able to see everything that y'all have sent me. Thank you so much for all that you do.

I am now in the mission office. I help make sure that the apartments that missionaries use don't get the power shut off and things like that. I am serving with Elder Menlove and Elder Kirby right now.

I have learned that the Lord trusts us with different responsibilities sometimes. He loves us and cares for us and He wants us to grow. I know that I will continue to grow closer to Heavenly Father as I help the mission here. I encourage you all to do the same, whether through scripture study or prayer. Its the little things that let the big things happen.

I will talk to y'all next Saturday,


---Elder Wood---



The first two are some awesome water flowers that we found in one of the paths in Sav.

The last one is myself in front of the Harley Davidson place in Mo-Bay on our way back to Kingston when I got picked up. (Sorry if it looks like I am squinting, the sun was in my eyes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment