Friday, August 4, 2017

Week 61

May 29, 2017

Well, the rain wasn't as bad this week, although, I left my shoes out to dry on the porch and I forgot about them, this morning they were drenched again. Maybe they will dry out one day.
As for this past week, I learned that just because you are doing something, doesn't mean that it is what you should be doing. Looking back on this week were stayed busy, but we weren't too effective. Luckily, we are able to change and do better, we are never stuck in the same spot. God wants us to keep moving forward, even if that means baby step by baby step.
I love all of you guys, and I hope that you have a fantastic week,

---Elder Wood---


This is the view that we have outside of our study room window. Sometimes I like to pretend i am in the Amazon jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment