Friday, August 4, 2017

Week 68

July 15, 2017

Good Afternoon everyone,

This week was a bit different than I expected. When Elder Kirby left the office I realized that I had a lot of organizing to do. Watching over the mission while being the office makes me appreciate what a blessing it is to be able to serve a mission.

Two years with a single focus. Share what you know to be true with others to bring a new light into their lives. I know that this gospel can truly change people's lives like it has changed mine. I look forward to go out and see all the wonderful people I can this coming week.

Also, I hiked a trail this morning, it was awesome seeing Jamaica from that high up. I included some pictures in the other email.

Enjoy your evening!


---Elder Wood---


So earlier to day we went hiking. Here are some pictures of the journey.

The first one is of myself.

The second one is my companion (Elder Menlove).

The last one is a picture of Kingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment