Friday, August 4, 2017

Week 65

June 26, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! I will now be emailing on Saturdays, including this Saturday. The reason for this is because of my responsibility in the mission office. I will be going there this Thursday, so this will be my last Monday email for a while.
We also had a sacrament service in Negril yesterday. We had 32 people there! it was amazing. The story behind this is that Negril used to have its own branch (church building) but slowly people stopped coming instead of reaching out to others. The branch has been closed for nearly a year. The place where they have to go now in Sav which is over an hour away. It was amazing to see all those people gathered together. I hope that they will continue to grow stronger and help each other so they can get a branch out there again.
I will continue to work hard in Sav and I am eager for the new challenges that await me in the office.

I will talk to y'all later!

---Elder Wood---




This first three are pictures of a Sacrament service that we had in Negril. More on that in the main email.
The last one was what I thought to be some cool looking clouds one evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment