Friday, August 4, 2017

Week 64

June 19, 2017

So, I think there was a miscommunication about transfers. I did not move with everybody else when transfers happened. I will be moving at the half transfer so I can be trained by the current Financial secretary. I am still in Sav and helping those here come unto Christ more. Also there is a mission home which is where the mission president lives and then there is the mission office which is where I will be "living". And then we will still go out and visit with people in the evening.
Alright, now what I am interested in from reading your emails. A 3-D PRINTER! You now have a 3-D printer!? I want some pictures of all of this summer vacation mayhem going on. Both of the trips that are happening (also the printer) and what you guys look like.
For our branch's father's day gift was cologne. I thought it was pretty funny.
This week was pretty interesting. We spent a lot of it inside because somebody got sick (which was me). It gave me some time to reflect on what we have been working on and to converse with the Lord more and more.
I am so glad that you guys are staying busy physically and spiritually. Don't forget to take a step back and breathe every once in a while. :)
Big up yourselves,

---Elder Wood---

These are some pictures of what has been called the "Legend Wall". I am still not 100% why it is around nor how you qualify to get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment