Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 92

January 2, 2018

Lets see, the last time I talk to you guys was a year ago. Which year? don't ask me, I am very glad that I am not doing paperwork in the office, I would keep putting the wrong year on things.

This week was fun. It was indeed a happy new year...even if my companion did wake me up by banging pots together...with some goals in mind (in my defense they are weekly goals, not yearly goals).

We have continued working with Fiona, her date is still on the 10th of January.

Elder Menlove is up to mischief as always. Although he keeps working with the Jamaican in our house and makes some good Jamaican food.

I don't know what else to write in this email so I am gonna send it off.

Sincerely,


---Elder Wood---




January 2, 2018

Hello All,

Its now two days since the beginning of 2018. For those of you who made New Year resolutions I hope that you have kept them this far.

Today we went to Fort Rocky again for yet another round of capture the flag. We won...of course. I have continued to learn that you can have as much fun as you want in whatever you are doing. 

The young lady still wants to be baptized on the 10th of this month and she is eager for it. She continues to read and study the scriptures.

That is one of my new year resolution's, to read 10 pages of the Book of Mormon, I to be able to finish it atleast one more time on my mission.

I love you all and can't wait to see you all again when its time.

Until then,

---Elder Wood---


This one is a picture of a baptism that happened in Constant Spring Ward.

I was also suppose to get a picture of the activity today, but I don't have it yet.

I will email y'all next week,

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment