Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 88

December 4, 2017

Good afternoon crazy ones (yes Jonathan, you too),

I have a suggestion for slowing down John, just have him pay for his own gas :).

Sounds like the animal count has changed quite a bit since I left. There are only two guinea pigs left? Also, TWO turtles? what is this Noah's Ark?

As for going home with snow on the ground I believe the picture below says it all.
  
It has been interesting on my side of things, the senior couple is coming on Friday and we are still living in their house...wonder who's fault that is...

We also are getting to know our new area better, we are now serving in the Kingston branch. It has all of the Kingston parish plus some of Kingston above it. The members there are awesome especially since we are both new there and we are the only two there.

I will write some more later.

With lots of love :P,


---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment