Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 83

October 30, 2017

Another week has gone flying by, with lots of blessings and lessons to be learned.

While the office continues to provide me with surprises I am finding most of my joy visiting those around me and talking with just about everyone. I have also learned how to better plan for the future and live in the present.

I have also learned that reading the Book of Mormon everyday give me the strength to not make the some days feel so sour. All of the past few bad days were when I didn't get my reading in.

Oh, earlier today we played capture the flag in some abandoned buildings. That was way fun (we did it as a district).

For those wondering about Halloween, it is not really a holiday in Jamaica, we will be doing everything we would normally be doing except for the fact that zone conference is tomorrow.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week and I will talk to you all next Monday,


---Elder Wood---



Good afternoon all,

So the first picture of this week is what we did earlier today. It was our preparation day and we checked out these abandoned building and also played capture the flag.

The second is just while we were heading to go check a member.

This last one is a dude who plays music in his motorized cart...epic.

More of what happened this week in the coming emails.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment