Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 82

October 21, 2017

Good afternoon everyone,

I have finally be able to sit in front of a computer with the purpose to email you and update you on all the madness that has happened for the last eon.

I did indeed walk/run about 3.5k of the 5k, we started late and we wanted to finish, I might try to redeem myself next week. There is a 5k here in Kingston next week. General Conference was awesome. 

I am sorry for the delay in emails, as every time I sat in front of the computer it was doing something that was needed to keep power and rent paid to the houses around here.

We have traveled across the island several time the past month. Going to Mo-bay from Santa Cruz, helping Port Antonio move, and delivering stuff off so a Missionary branch president can do a Patriarchal  Blessing Interview Sunday.

We have also been making sure to leave the office by 4 as the spirit has directed. It has been awesome with the people we have been able to meet with and teach. We have a friend by the name of Peter who is on date for the 4th of November. Its going to be awesome!

I need to make sure everybody else still knows that I am alive :) so I am going to email everyone now.

Sincerely,


---Elder Wood---



October 21, 2017

Hello all,

I am alive! yes, I know that I have not been able to send off an email for quite some time. It has been very busy on my end, every time that I seem to figure out how to keep people's light from going out I get a phone call saying that somebody's power has been turned off.

While that is just how things are going to be. I am not here to be a volunteer accountant. I am been asked to help care for the houses that the missionaries but only after I was set apart to be a full time missionary. I can be an accountant anywhere but I won't always have the black name tag on my chest.

As for sharing the gospel, I have learned that it is a lot less of having something memorized and more of being able to listen to those you talk to and listening to the Holy Ghost. I encourage you all to continuously invite the Lord into your everyday lives, it is a great blessing.

I wish you all the best and I hope to write to you all next week,

---Elder Wood---

P.S. I did a 5k last Saturday in Treasure Beach :)





The first one was when we were travelling outside of Kingston, it was foggy and rainy and looked amazing.

The Second was when we were in Treasure Beach for the 5k, we went and visited somebody and they showed us some of the land they took care of.

The third one is with Todd, he lives up in Stony Hill and we were helping him with some of his homework.

The last one is up in Stony Hill and just looking cool.

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment