Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 91

December 27, 2017

While I can't say good morning, I will say good evening. Due to Christmas and Boxing day, our preparation day was pushed back until today.

I enjoyed talking to you guys on Monday. I can't believe there is so much snow up there and then I walk outside and I am immediately aware that the "winter breeze" won't be bringing any snow to Jamaica. :)

I can't remember if I told you or not but we are having another baptism on Jan. 10th. Its going to be awesome and we are gonna make sure the font is filled this time.

Elder Menlove is keeping me busy and so is Kingston Branch. They are awesome.

I don't have much else to talk about since I talked to you on Monday.

Sincerely,


---Elder Wood---



December 27, 2017

Good afternoon all,

It has been a crazy Christmas time, and man, am I stuffed to the brim with rice and peas.

With this past week and a bit (due to holidays I am emailing on Wednesday this week and Tuesday next week) we have been able to work with the members a lot and know our area a lot better. We are spending less and less time in the office because the Osbornes are getting a lot better at doing their jobs.

I should be able to be a lot better at writing every week since I won't have 50 people telling me everything that needs to get done.

I wish you all a belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---





The first one is one of the Branch President's dogs, it is not upset, it got it's lip cut off. Also, its is racist against black missionaries, but not white missionaries.

The second one is Elder Evans, he convinced the somebody to give him a BOOM, which is an energy drink. He than drank the entire thing at like 8 at night, he was up until 2 in the morning the next day.

The last one is a picture of my companion Elder Menlove and myself with the son of a member in downtown.

Big up everyone!


---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment