Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 90

December 18, 2017

Good news everyone, my companion and I will no longer be in the office and will be able to proselyte a lot more. Our replacements have come and with a little bit of training they will be able to do the office jobs a lot better than we could.

I also can't believe that Christmas is in 7 days. Another year is coming to a close, I have to agree with everyone else that the years are going by faster and faster.

We had a Christmas zone conference and dinner last week. The food there was amazing and it was great to meet together once again to become better advocates of the Lord. This is one of the reasons that I love the gospel, its not just something dead that you study, but it instead impacts you throughout the day, every day.

We will be having our branch Christmas party on Saturday. 

Also, we had a baptism on Friday, her name is Diana. I hope to be able to continue working with this branch and help everyone grow closer to their Father in Heaven.

Sincerely,


---Elder Wood---




The first one is the 'new' apartment that we moved to when our replacements came for the office.

The second is Diana with her cousin.

The third is Diana with my companion and I.

The last one is my companion's 'Christmas tree', he had some Christmas decorations from last year that he set up.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment