Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 86

November 20, 2017

This email is coming a little late because I decided to hit the install button for some updates BEFORE I used the computer.

Its good to hear that you were able to get some recruits to get the light show prepared for when you turn it on.

As for myself it was a pretty interesting day, the main reason for the lack of correspondence earlier today is because my computer got switched. (more on that in the main email)

Oh, my companion decided to hike to the peak of Blue Mountain.

This has been an insane week. I have traveled to Yallahs, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Junction, Santa Cruz, and Mandeville to name a few places.

I don't know what else to write right now, I will think about it some more and send more tomorrow.

Sincerely,


---Elder Wood---



November 20, 2017

Wow, another week flew by. This one was full of travel. We traveled all over the island trying to help people move into houses and put extra house stuff away. This will continue into this week. One thing is for sure, I will be able to move into a house back home no problem.

Today, the computer I used was switched out for a different one, they upgrade them every few years. Its interesting having to start over on a computer, not having what you are used to. Its also a good way to view every week after you partake of the sacrament. Having a blank slate, and not having any of the garbage that you had put there before, whether on purpose or on accident. You can then use the week to continue putting good stuff in your life.

I have to get going, but I love you guys, and I wish you the best till next week!

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment