Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 80

October 7, 2017

This past week has been crazy. I won't be able to actually email till monday, sorry for not emailing last week, between general conference and not being in the office I haven't had a time to sit down and email.

---Elder Wood---



October 10, 2017

Still behind schedule here. Hopefully I can set aside some time in the morning tomorrow to actual focus on you guys. Sorry about the delay in emails with you guys.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---



October 10, 2017

Boy, it has been a busy while.

These past two weeks I believe I have spent less than half of them in the office and less than that to use the computer and file everything that everybody wants.

Enough with the excuses, I will do better this week and actually send you guys proper emails in the coming weeks. Its awesome to hear that the light show is up and going. As for Jonathan, he better get ready to start running laps around the block in the morning to get ready for his mission.

I have recently been trained of how to view and understand the yearly budget and we realize that we have a few problems to fix there. General Conference was amazing and they showed more pictures and some videos, that was cool. (it would also be cool to see pictures of the eclipse :) )

I hope that you are all staying warm and that the school heater is fixed so that Mr. Tubbs can get his whiteboard working again.

The underlying reason why things have seem to be so busy is that we are putting a lot of energy into our proselyting, we currently have 4 people on date and are seeing several other people. It is an amazing work and I know that as we follow the spirit we will be led accordingly.

I wish you all the best and I hope that this Saturday is our preparation day, and we won't get super distracted,

---Elder Wood---


No comments:

Post a Comment