Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 85

November 13, 2017

Good afternoon all,

Sorry for the delay in this email. Between helping out with a zone preparation day and forgetting to pay the mission's phone bill, it has been adventurous. Sometimes we postpone our preparation day till Monday so we can participate in things like this.

I am continually learning that Heavenly Father will only work with our true and sincere desires. He won't really work with us if we don't truly want it. It is up to us be true to ourselves and Him if we want to get things done.

I will talk to all of you later!

Sincerely,


---Elder Wood---



November 13, 2017

Evening you guys.

So I just want to apologize for not always emailing on Saturday. While Saturday was meant to be our preparation day due to offices being closed on Saturdays, A lot more that business talk happens that day. Like service and conference and tons of other things.

Anyways, I can't believe that its almost Christmas. I mean, its felt like one long summer on my side. I haven't seen a speck of snow (Jonathan, if you send any, it WILL melt ðŸ˜œ). The reason for the writing on Monday this time around is because we met with our zone and the zone next to ours and did a big capture the flag first thing this morning. AKA round two of what we did 2 weeks ago. It was way fun.

I will try to send off a mass email after this one, along with pictures.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---


P.S. Elder Cook is going to be on the island on Saturday, so I am not sure if I will be emailing on Saturday or Monday.







Good evening all,

The first one is the beginning of a hike that we went on last Monday.

The second was the reservoir that we were trying to get to.

The third...I found some bamboo

The fourth...We found the waterfall

The fifth...Celebration time!!!


The sixth..."I want to build my house so I can have a view"

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment