Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 99

February 19, 2018


Good morning Everyone,

I am now 21 years old! Man, Its been quite a journey. This week I was also able to visit Stony Hill and visit some people I have not been able to see for a while.

Also, at this point in time, one of the missionaries cooked for the district, it was delicious. I have also learned that I will be staying in Kingston Branch for the last 6 weeks of my mission!

Something I learned this week was allowing others to reach a goal in a different way than you do, or in other words be different! I feel like we often judge others for doing things different than we do. I caught myself doing it with a member a few nights ago, they were explaining something in a very different way than I would. During the experience I realized that it wasn't bad, it was just different.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week and I will talk to you all later,

---Elder Wood---







Picture one is a double rainbow that happened on my birthday.

The second is a shelf that we built for a member so that they could put their family's shoes up and out of the way.

The last two are when myself and Elder Anderton got lost in Stony Hill, we found a very beautiful location.

No comments:

Post a Comment