Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 101

March 5, 2018


Hello everyone,

I can't believe the title of the email today. Week 101, I have been a missionary for so long now :) 

This week we also had zone conference. They asked me to give a talk about studying and I compared it to cooking. The more we study, the more prepared we are to make dishes, or to talk about certain subjects. We won't always be perfect but that doesn't mean we can't prepare.

I will continue to work hard in the missionary field and I wish you guys the best.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---






So the first one is of myself, Elder Edwards, and Elder Cluff at a member's yard helping him with his dogs.

The second one is Elder Menlove, he got so cold in zone conf that he needed a blanket. We were at the mission home and the room temp was maybe 75 degrees, most likely warmer, but we were freezing.

The last one is the Red Stripe factory. We were helping with a community event and it was on their field.

No comments:

Post a Comment