Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Week 102

March 12, 2018


Good evening Everyone,

I just want to wish you all a very happy Monday, and if it is not, do something to change it because it is not over yet.

I realized something over this past week. There is a phrase here that is used a lot "once a man and twice a child" while it normally refers to your overall life I thought about how it can apply to individual parts of one's life including my own. When I entered the Mission I didn't fully understand what I needed to be doing, as I understood better I worked better. What can happen though is when the end is in sight you tend to slow down a bit. The phrase is not a law you can choose to work past this phase or allow yourself to become childish again.

I wish to finish this part of my life as strong as I can, so I will wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---







The first one is a picture of how Kingston used to be divided up for missionary work back in the 80s

The second is a beautiful view of Kingston from Red Hill.

The third one is a dog named Bolt. He keeps everyone that is not suppose to be in the yard out.

1 comment: