Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 97

February 5, 2018


Good morning everyone,

As you guys emailed me about Grandpa Brown, I thought about my companion. Elder Menlove never stress, not because he doesn't care but because he knows that he does everything he can and that he is on the right track. While I find it irritating sometimes that he doesn't like to do certain things on time, I do enjoy that he loves everyone around him and shows it.

Michael, I want to see pictures of your pinewood derby car.

John and Joe, big up on the skiing, did you enjoy the pool table at his cabin?

I am going to write some more emails, if i think of something else, I will let you guys know.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---






This week's pictures.

The first one is a picture of my companion (Elder Menlove) and I.

The second one is a picture of a member's music production room.

The last one is a huge tree in the yard of our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment