Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 98

February 12, 2018


Good afternoon everyone,

So yesterday Sister McPherson made us lunch like she always does, but this time it was boiled food and Mackerel Rundown. It tasted great but it is indeed RUNNING down my gut, so if I don't finish this email you will know why.

Like in the previous email with the pictures, we had a baptism. Her name is Brianna and she is the daughter of Sister Baker.

On Saturday we also met a Rasta Bee Farmer. We had a good conversation with him. It was also bizarre how big his farm was for being in the middle of town.

I gave my testimony on Sunday on Baptism. I am grateful that my entire family is baptized because then we will be able to be an eternal family instead of just a family here on Earth.

I wish you all the best and I will talk to you all later,

---Elder Wood---






The first one is a picture of Elder Menlove and myself eating some rice and peas and chicken at the William's yard.

The second on is me hauling groceries upstairs today after we went shopping.

The third on is a picture of Elder Hudson, I caught him off guard with the camera.

The last one is a picture of the Baptism of Brianna. She was baptized Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment