Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week 78

September 23, 2017

Good afternoon everybody,

This week has been crazy, I have traveled from Kingston to many different places this week including downtown, Mandeville, hopeton, Junction, and Port Antonio. The main reason being is to find houses for the missionaries so they can better focus on the work. I also got to proselyte in just about all of those areas this week.

Zone Conference was this week and it was awesome. I learned that many small and simple things bring about the accomplishment of bigger things. Like obedience to a small rule can bring about a great blessing not because your doing just the small thing, but it helps you better obey the bigger things as well.

Well, I gotta get going, I will talk to you all later.

Sincerely,


---Elder Wood



A few pictures of the past week,


First one is me looking towards the Son :) along the coastline of Kingston earlier today.


The second is me helping someone on the other end of the phone and walking down a trail in the dark to go visit an investigator.


The last one is another beautiful view of Jamaica.

From,

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment