Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week 71

August 5, 2017

It has been an adventurous week these past few days. We realized that some missionaries are about to get to the island and we don't have a place for them to stay. Don't worry, we got it worked out.

While I have been here in the office I have realized how vital it is to not only use the time that we have been given as missionaries, but to use it well. Since we spend so much time here in the office, we don't get to go out as often as we used to be able to. It makes us desire to serve our fellow men. I will turn to our Heavenly Father to help me figure things out, because without Him I wouldn't know what to do in the office, or as a missionary.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and use it well.


---Elder Wood---


So, I woke up and I went to make my egg sandwich for the morning and I realized that the loaf I had frozen wasn't sliced. It wasn't a different brand, it just wasn't sliced.



We also visited the APs this morning and they told us that they had 9 gallons of ice cream in their freezer.




Here are some other pictures that we took while we were exploring houses. We didn't get these houses, but we did look at them.

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment