Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week 73

August 19, 2017

Morning all,

This week has been crazy, we decided on Wednesday to shutdown a house in Linstead. It was crazy to clean that house. My companion also helped some sister move out of their house and into another one on Thursday, meanwhile I was making trips to Courts for furnishings and to Yallahs to pick up and drop off an elder that needed his eyes checked.

I am also learning the importance of a statement made by the apostle Elder Hales 
“When you cannot do what you have always done, then you only do  what matters most.”

I am beginning to understand that quote a lot better. I know that what matters most is living and then sharing the gospel. It will provide those who live it with joy throughout the eternities.

I wish y'all the best,


---Elder Wood---






I realized that I didn't take any pictures since Monday so I decided to take some pictures of the office of chaos. Everything is suppose to have a place...guess I must have been dreaming when I saw my desk clean a few days ago :P I will include more in the coming emails about whats going on.

---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment