Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week 72

August 14, 2017

Good afternoon everyone,

You might be wondering why I am emailing on Monday. We had an amazing zone conference with Elder Alonso. I was also able to setup the audio for this as well as connecting in the off-Island missionaries. That was an amazing experience. We are also trying to close the mission office by 4 o'clock everyday in order to better go out and proselyte. It is a different work load but it allows us to better fulfill our responsibility as missionaries.

(At the time that I am writing this, my office is being pillaged because I have the storage room attached to mine and it is preparation day.)

I continue to study and increase my spiritual strength and power, I hope and wish that you all do the same.

Talk to you Saturday,


---Elder Wood---



Greetings,

So this week was adventurous. First picture is of a sound board that we used for zone conference.

I will explain more about that in the upcoming email.



As for the next two, the other office elders, the ones who run all over the island for me, got ahold of my computer and left a few extra pictures on it so here you go.



The last one is a picture of a fountain that we always pass on the way to the office.
  
---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment