Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week 74

August 28, 2017

Good afternoon all,

I am indeed writing on a Monday, we moved our preparation again for zone preparation day. I should be writing you all on Saturday again at the end of this week. I am continuously getting surprised with things both inside the office and out in the field. I am learning to handle the surprises better.

A funny story from this past week was when I was driving in town and stopped at the stoplight and I realized that the eclipse was taking place. I stuck my head out the window and looked at it, not the best idea, but I did get a glimpse of it.

We have met some wonderful people this past week. We are working on preparing them to enter the waters of baptism, I will update y'all more on Saturday.

Well, my time is up, so I will talk to you all later,


---Elder Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment