Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Week 22

August 29, 2016

The Olympics did not affect the areas that I have served in very much, in fact the only reason I knew they were over is because we heard the closing ceremonies playing at somebodies house. As for the new changes for me being in my new area, its different. Port Antonio is a very beautiful place and there are some really converted members in our branch. Oh, BTW, I am branch clerk and my companion is the branch president; so that's new. Oh, my companion's name is Elder Pulsipher.

The gospel is a bit funny in a way. Although the situations change, the location changes, the people change, its still the same answer. Although there are unique situations for everyone, the answer is always the same, and its simple too. Heavenly Father wants us to be happy, He wants us to keep moving back towards Him. Its our choice to follow his path. I hope the best for all of you, and I can't wait to email y'all next week.


---Elder Wood---
The Francis Family


My new companion, Elder Pulsipher, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment