Friday, September 16, 2016

Week 23

Morning everyone,
This week went by so quick. We woke up at 4:00 in the morning on Thursday to take a bus to Kingston so we were able to be on time for zone conference. Which was with our new Area President whose name is Elder Gonzales. He is an awesome guys and taught a wonderful zone conference, one thing that he emphasized was finding common ground. I found that a very cool principle because no matter how different we are, we all have common ground somewhere.
We then did a trade-off with our zone leaders in Kingston and were able to learn from them.
We had a wonderful first Sunday with the most people in attendance that I have seen so far.
Heavenly Father wants us to return unto Him, His hand is always reached out to us, even when we think it isn't or that we aren't worthy of it, if we want to change, He is there.
Write to you next week,
---Elder Wood---
My 2 Zone Leaders


Elder Craig who I did a tradeoff with and my
tie is tucked in because I am a "new" missionary

Elder Gordon and I being strange.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment