Sunday, August 21, 2016

Week 20

Morning,
This week was really good. We were able to do a trade-off with the Zone Leaders over in Montego Bay. I was with Elder Jones and we had some really good lessons. Meanwhile in our own area we are having some amazing families progressing towards baptism. We also have an investigator that loves to feed us, we also go over there and play Ludi every Monday (she calls herself the queen of Ludi). Even with her, she can distinctly tell that there is something different with what we teach and how it is making her happier. I enjoy the work out here so much, especially when they see it within themselves. The Holy Ghost is awesome, When we are humble and listen to it, it can make just about any lesson blossom. We are currently having an investigator's heart being softened because of the divinity of the Holy Ghost. I am so glad that I am out here, and ! hope to maintain this relationship with my Heavenly Father for the rest of my life. I encourage all of you to continue strengthening your relationship with your Heavenly Father, even if its just an extra phrase in your prayers, he will show an increase of blessing to you.
You guys are all awesome,

---Elder Wood---


A beautiful sunset and my companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment