Sunday, July 10, 2016

Fourth of July in Jamaica

7/4/2016

Another glorious week has gone by, unfortunately my companion and i had to spend two days in our house. We both got sick and might have been contagious so we were home bound for two days. I wish we would have been out there. This is the Lord's time and i want to be the best the Lord can make me.

Ragae's baptism has been put on hold for two weeks (i just need to tell you guys when it has happened :) ). Hopefully we will continue letting the work grow and flourish here in Ochi. It is one of my dreams to be able to have a temple built here in Ochi so they can continue growing closer to the Lord.

I wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now. I am so glad to be out here. I wish everyone the best.

Do what is right,

--Elder Thomas Wood--
My companion with a rash on his arms

Surprised to get a Walmart bag in Jamaica

Mangos a member gave to us

No comments:

Post a Comment