Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 13

6/27/16

Things happened.

The End.

This week has been a spiritual overload. We had 3 times as many lesson this week as we did last week. One of my goals before i leave Ochi is to have people scheduled for baptisms every week because the work is truely something special and i hope that i do all that i can to bless the lives of the people here. The sisters had a baptism on Saturday (the waves were pretty big). It was great to have another come into the fold. Ragae will have his bapstism this Saturday. My current companion is Elder Palmer, he is from Washington. I still dont have pictures of us together yet. I am so glad to be out here on a mission in Jamaica, I know that this is the best decision of my life (so far).

Wish y'all the best,
--Elder Wood--




No comments:

Post a Comment