Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 15

July 11, 2016

I got transfer calls on Saturday morning. Both Elder Palmer and myself are staying in Ochi, and the Ochi Sisters are staying the same as well. As i typed this, i realized that i need to get pictures of all 4 of us together.

This week was pretty good, i have tried out several different mangoes, and fruits that i didnt even know existed. Still loving the work.

As i continue to do this wonderful work, i realize how important it is for us to be out here. This will change not only their life, but their eternity. I am so glad that I am out here. I hope i will be able to do all i can to help bless the lives of those here in Jamaica.

We were also able to meet our new mission President on the Wednesday. President Pearson is awesome. I cant wait to get to know him more.

I know this was short but I gotta go. No baptisms are planned for this week, people have gotten busy cause of the summer.

I wish y'all the best,

---Elder Wood---

"Jellies" coconuts that have good milk and meat.

My first "Jelly"

No comments:

Post a Comment