Friday, July 29, 2016

Week 16

7/18/16

Ahh, so much to write, so little time. Hello peoples, i hope that you are all doing well. I have been having a pretty adventurous week. I had my first decent crash this week, my back wheel is no longer centered left to right, but the work out here is totally worth it.

I have ran out of time this week. but I know that the Lord loves us all individually and will send both trials and blessing that we need. I have seen both come my way, even as a missionary, but the progression that we get from it is far greater that what we thought we lost, or what we had to sacrifice.

I hope you all have a great week, i will send more stuff next week.

---Elder Wood---

My Companion made some no-bake
Peanut Butter cookies

Run out of counter space?

Just use the washing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment