Friday, July 29, 2016

Week 17

7/25/16

Wow, the weeks are blending together, i can't remember what i have and haven't said in the last email. For an update on my bike, i didn't wreck i crashed, i say that because i could still use my bike. And an update on that is, just because you have a tuning key, doesn't mean that you can tune bikes, i tried adjust my bike to fix it a day or two ago and it looked like a wet spaghetti noodle after i was done with it, it did get fixed all the way later that day.
Last Sunday we had a second Sacrament meeting up in a place called Highgate, it was AWESOME. I hope the Sister missionaries will be able to get the Highgate branch open once more. Everyone needs the sacrament.
Gotta Go

--Elder Wood--

This is called a Ludi board.
It is a fun game and I quite enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment