Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Week 56

April 24, 2017

Just a short email this week. As always, I have many wonderful email to read that sometimes I almost forget to write mine. We have also been very busy this week. We moved out of our apartment and we helped the sisters move apartments as well. Our move went pretty good, as for the sisters they having a few hiccups in the move but they should settle in pretty well.
Now onto the important stuff. We are having a baptism on Friday and it will be wonderful, hopefully with the help of that family and our own efforts we can reopen the branch in Negril so those that are in Negril will not have to travel so far to partake of the sacrament. We just have to work little by little, step by step.
I love all of y'all and I will write to you next week!

---Elder Wood---

Just a picture of Elder Shafer and myself about to head out of our apartment for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment