Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Week 35

November 29, 2016

Oh man, its been colder over the past week.  It has dropped a whole 3 degrees over the past week.  When the alarm clock wakes up up, it also tells us the temperature.  We have been waking up to 77 degrees in the morning, man that's cold!  Anyways, I was hoping to ask for addresses so I can send you guys a little gift for Christmas.  It won't be much because I am a good distance away, but I will see what I can do for y'all.

This week went by quick.  After we emailed last week we "chilled" out at the seaside.  We were able to find and teach a few more people this last week that as the scriptures say "thirst for the knowledge of the Gospel."  I know that there are prepared people everywhere waiting to hear the Gospel, sometimes you will say something and the person will respond "well, of course" or even feel foolish sometimes when we share this message with them.  We want to continue to bring the spirit into their loves so they can remember: where they came from, why they are they here, and where they are going.  I was able to have a decent Thanksgiving "feast" as you saw in the pictures.  I hope that you all will continue to learn and grow in our savior so you can better feel his love for you every second of everyday.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week.

--Elder Wood--

So we were in Kingston on Thursday and it just happened to be on Thanksgiving so ... this was a splurge.  Also treated ourselves on our preparation day, just for all of you, we went to the seaside.





No comments:

Post a Comment