Saturday, November 19, 2016

Week 32




November 7, 2016

Hey everyone, it's Monday once again.  We had a unique week this week.  As you might have seen from the pictures we did about a half day's worth of service along the shoreline.  It now looks significantly better, which makes these pictures even better.

I also learned that it is through failure that you are able to grow the most.  It's when you realize where your priorities are and what you are doing in that moment to become better.  The prophets and apostles are still learning and growing so I think I have quite a bit to do myself.  I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and it is through Him that we are able to change, repent, and grow.  I wish you guys the best this week.
Best wishes.
--Elder Wood--



International Day of Service

 
 
 
 
My companion as we were getting ready one morning

No comments:

Post a Comment