Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week 29

October 18, 2016

Wow, I am not sure what even happened last week ... let me look at my notes ... nope ... still not sure ... well ... I need to write something ... Ah, here we go.  The Lord will place those that are prepared in your way when you build and exercise your faith.  We were able to meet at least three people this past week who were prepared to let the Spirit into their lives and act on the promptings that were given to them.  People will also listen to what the spirit is telling them far more than us just telling them.  We were able to help an investigator understand a commandment better and then challenge him to keep it more faithfully; and I am sure that when he does, his problems will fall to the wayside.

Well, I gotta go.  President Pearson is coming to interview us.  I wish y'all the best.  Ask more questions next time, see y'all.

Respect,

--Elder Wood--

Good News, I helped another person enter into the waters of baptism.  His name is Jahmarie and it will be a blessing to have him in our Branch.  I love being here in Port Antonio.  My companion has helped me understand that there are people prepared everywhere, just maybe not in the way you are expecting.
Baptism of Jahmarie

Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment