Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week 28

October 10, 2016
The hurricane almost completely missed us.  We only got a bit of rain and hardly any harsh winds, which is an extreme blessing from the Lord.  We have met many people prepared by the Lord this week.  I hope to send you an email next week that we were able to help even more people to enter the waters of baptism.  I know that the Lord will allow us to do what we are willing to do.  I also know that it is only through the Gospel that people will have lasting peace.

--Elder Wood--

We had a baptism on Sunday!!!  I was able to help Tommy enter the waters of Baptism yesterday.  As I performed his ordinance I grew to appreciate the temple more this weekend

My first opportunity to Baptism

Tommy and I

Myself, Tommy, and Elder Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment