Monday, May 30, 2016

Hello from Ocho Rio

5/30/16

Hello all.
It has truly been crazy this last week.  I am now typing to you from Ocho Rio. I have been transferred already.  Also had a lot of fun in a bus and truck ride to get here.  It was supposed to be all on a bus, but the bus that I was to ride left 15 minutes before the bus I was riding, got there, so the APs (Assistants to the President) got me here.

I am liking the food here.  It is a lot spicier than what I am used to though, but nothing serious.

Our church here is actually a rental (and is 5-10 minutes walk from the apartment).  We only have about 30 regular members in this branch and our old branch President is now Elder's Quorum President and Elder Graham is the new Branch President.

Although I have more pictures to send, the internet has been real spotty all of a sudden, so I might not get them out this time.

Elder Wood

A word of caution before viewing the pictures below ... PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE THE MISSIONARIES ON THE APPEARANCE OF THE APARTMENT!  They must be doing laundry, trying to dry their clothes on anything that will hold still ;-)
Junction Apartment

Junction Apartment

Junction Aparment

Apartment inhabitants

Junction apartment

Elder Brown, Elder Wood, AP 

No comments:

Post a Comment