Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day

5/9/16
And so another week has passed.  I am going to keep this one pretty short (none of you asked questions).  It is always an adventure here and even though the temperature stays like 88 degrees, it still finds a way to cool off, sometimes at night.  i was able to Skype home yesterday for a brief while because it was Mother's Day.  I will take some pictures of people when I get the opportunity.  Nothing too surprising this week.

Oh yeah, they fixed our shower yesterday, now I don't have to bucket shower.

--Elder Thomas Wood--

A very good dinner that I happened to obtain through
circumstance. Chicken, rice, beans, & watermelon.
An amazingly beautiful view that I saw pretty close to sundown.
Some of the hill we travel a lot.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment