Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 46

February 13, 2017

As I quickly write this final email of the day I just want to tell you all that I love you and care for all of you.  I do think about you and I pray for you as well.  Just because I am thousands of miles away, it does not mean that I have forgotten.

As for myself I went on a trade-off with our zone leaders, went to a trainers meeting, and went to a District Leader training this week, oh yeah, we also had transfer calls.  Our district did not change this transfer, but we are gonna be very busy.  We hope to be able to prepare some people for baptism on the 25th.  It's so awesome when someone hears and accepts the message that we share.  It makes all the bad moments worthwhile.

Well, I gotta go, the internet was very spotty today so I did not get to write as much as I usually do.  I wish you all the best.

-- Elder Wood --

The first one is a picture of the Parker family.  We were doing some service for them and decided to take a picture of them on the way out.

The next picture is one of my companion (Elder Miller) and then one of our Zone Leaders (Elder Larson).

The final picture is one of our other Zone Leader (Elder Craig) and myself.

The last two were just after we finished a trade-off with our zone leaders.




No comments:

Post a Comment