Friday, April 8, 2016

Week 1 at the MTC

Thomas was finally able to get a Personal Day on Wednesday (4/6/16) and this is the short message he sent and some pictures of the Missionary Training Center.

Views from the MTC
Views from the MTC


Views from the MTC
Views from the MTC


One of the buildings at the MTC
Elder Snyder, my MTC companion


Well, I have survived week 1. We had general conference this weekend and i really enjoyed it. My head is still spinning from getting here, and I cant believe I have less than 2 weeks left at the MTC. I have been made zone leader (inside the MTC). The host (Elder Thomas) that you saw take me away was only to get me stuff and to my room, I haven't seen him since. We are currently trying to teach two investigators in whats called TRC. We are role playing quite a lot, which is different. I hope that all is going well on your side. We had a Devotional last night from Ian S Ardern. It was so good that a bat decided to join in on the fun. It was kinda funny watching fly around for a while. So much has happened in this past week that it has felt like at least a month has passed. It has been a fun and spiritual experience, but I think that the cafeteria food is fattening me up, i weigh 200lb with all my clothes on. I send you guys my best.


---Elder Thomas Wood---

No comments:

Post a Comment