Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 105

April 2, 2018


Well, this week is certainly very different. At this time next week I am gonna be back in Idaho! 

This week I also spent some of the time saying goodbye to the wonderful people of Kingston branch. I also spent the weekend watching general conference. That was full of surprises.

I can't think of much more to write other than the fact that this is my last 'normal' email in Jamaica, oh, some pictures should come after this email.

I am glad that I was able to serve on the Lord's mission for two years. I will email you all later.

Sincerley,

---Elder Wood---








The first picture is Elder Menlove trying to look like he works out.

The second one is some of the branch snacking inbetween sessions of General Conference on Sunday.

The Third is President Hamilton being carried away in Lehi's Dream during General Conference.

The last is a beautiful view of the harbour in Jamaica.

3 comments: