Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 104

March 26, 2018


Good evening everyone,

This past Sunday I gave my going home testimony since it was my last normal Sunday in Jamaica. I am grateful that I do have another week out here though. I encourage all of you to work hard in what you do have so if it ends, you don't have any regrets.

I will continue to work hard in these "last days" of my full-time mission. I wish you all the best and hope that you liked the pictures.

Sincerely,

---Elder Wood---







1st Pic: We found some sweet potatoes in a member's yard.

The second is Elder Menlove taking care of the soil around some banana trees.

The last is a picture of the view from the back of a coaster.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Elder Wood for your faith and example! As Elder Menlove's mom I want to say thank you for being such a wonderful companion and friend to my son. Good luck in the next chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete