Sunday, April 2, 2017

Week 51

March 20, 2017

My Mailing address is still the same, it doesn't change even though I move around.  I will be changing though, I will be serving in Sav-La-Mar.  It is located on the opposite side of the island from Port Antonio.  This past week has been great though because of the members here.  What we missionaries call converts are those who have chosen to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We have been working with many recent converts of helping their families to develop a closer relationship with Heavenly Father as well.  I know that going from Porty to Sav will be quite the change, but I know that I am now needed there.

I will talk to you all later,
---Elder Wood---

Found another beautiful view in Port Antonio before I head to Sav-La-Mar.  Pictures of a baptism that we had on Saturday, I actually found that we had 15 baptisms in the mission!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment