Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 43

January 23, 2017

It's been an awesome week.  We had a wonderful district meeting and we talked about getting a temple in Jamaica.  We also met Elder Gammiet, who is part of the Quorum of the Seventy.  He shared with us the ability to help teach each other by asking questions in a way that all the answers they get are from the scriptures, themselves, or the Spirit.  I am continuing developing my question asking ability.  The college is doing alright, school just started for them.  We might be considering focusing most of our efforts elsewhere at the request of the Branch President because we want to be working with members more.

I am out of time for now, but I wish you all the best (and stay warm).

---Elder Wood---

So, my companion was "towed" the other day.  Jamaican towing is when somebody rides the bike normal and the other person sits on the bar between the driver and the handlebars.  It is strange and different.  I tried to get a good picture, but I wasn't fast enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment