Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 41

January 9, 2017

Well, my body has healed up pretty nicely over the past week.  I no longer have problems kneeling and my elbows are pretty good as well.  As for the missionary work its been unique.  I have been training as you all know and we also don't have a phone with us, or keys to the church building.  It is pretty different than anything I have had to face before.  As I continue to reach out to my district, God, and those that are here in Port Antonio.  My life is blessed as well.

My companion reminded me of how special you are all to me and I hope that you are all doing well.  I encourage all of you to continue to my counsel with the Lord in all your daily matters, he is there, he wants to bless us.

I hope you all have a "blessed" day,

---Elder Wood---

These are some pictures of me with my new companion Elder Miller.  His tie is in his pocket is because he is a new missionary. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment