Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 39

December 27, 2016

Over the pas week I had a bike crash.  I went over the handlebars and banged up my knees and elbows.  On Christmas morning I was given permission to wear shorts.  Don't worry, my long black socks covered up most of the legs that the shorts didn't.  I am not too banged up, but I think I made the books by attending sacrament meeting in shorts :)

God is watching over and protecting all of us.  It is up to us to recognize it and follow him.

Also, I am training a new missionary this transfer and I will be District Leader as well.  The Lord is trusting me with 7 other missionaries ... oh boy.

I hope you all have a happy New Year and I will email you then.

--Elder Wood--
This was the Zone Christmas Party in Kingston at the Mission Home.  We had a wonderful Christmas Tree.  I received my Christmas package all wrapped up.  Elder Brown got a pacifier for his white elephant gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment