Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week 37

December 12, 2016

I don't even know what to write in this email.  It has been a week of trials and miracles.  We now have a First Counselor in the Branch Presidency of Port Antonio.  We are going to move apartments later this week.  WE found two people who will enter the waters of Baptism very soon.  I wish you the best.  (Internet kept going out, I will send more in the coming week).

---Elder Wood---


I have come to a better understanding on God preparing a way for us.  Just last night we went to go see a convert family.  We locked our bikes and began the journey down the path to their house.  After we came back, they were not there.  After doing a quick search, we knew they were gone.  We told others about it.  This morning we got a phone call from the same family that we visited the night before.  They had the bikes, they were able to get them from another member that saw somebody take them up.  Luckily, the U-Lock that was purchased, saved our bacon.  With the thief unable to break the lock, he hid them to come back for them later.  That's when the member took them up.
Now, I don't know about you, but I consider that a miracle.

---Elder Wood---

So my companion found a "special" campsite, it was hard to keep him from trying to find it :)

Our washing machine is broken right now, so, my companion hand-washed.



No comments:

Post a Comment